~ Recreation section under construction ~
There is never a dull moment at Pom Pom Island resort. For the adventurous we offer kayaking and snorkeling or if that sounds like too much hard work then why not take a stroll on our white sand beaches or simply sit back and soak up the rays
Night diving ,Night turtle patrolling and Night baby turtles releasing are temporary stop until further notice.
For sea lovers there are
- Snorkeling and swimming, either from the beach or the jetty
- Kayak Rental
- It takes about 1 hour to kayak around our island, the best times are either early in the morning or after 4pm in the evening to avoid the heat of the day and enjoy cool sea breezes
For sporting enthusiasts we have:
- Beach volleyball
- Enjoy a game of football with the workers of Pompom
- Enjoy bicycling or running around our jogging/bike track where you can see the vegetable gardens and fruit trees or you can watch the sunset and enjoy romantic walks on the beach.
- Bohaydulong Island Trekking
- For our guests who want to spend longer exploring the nearby islands, we have recently introduced a trek at Bohaydulong Island, where you can climb up to 366 metre view point over the other islands. After that, you can then a visit the Marine Park Research centre into Giant Clams. We take our morning break, then our guests can enjoy snorkelling within the lagoon. We take a picnic lunch which we can enjoy either at Bohaydulong or Mantabuan Island on the beach depending on tides times. After that we continue snorkelling around the beautiful corals gardens within the Marine Park then returning home to Pom Pom later in the afternoon.
For those who want relax inside, there is a pool table, board games, and our bar area with seating area. In the evenings, our Dive Instructors can be found at our Dive Desk where you can check through our fish and macro books to identify the discoveries of the day and plan for the following day
Not every story about marine animals caught in fishing gear ends this beautifully, so it’s important to recognize when one does. Our story involves a beautiful green turtle, a small Island, a fishing line, [...]
On 30th April, Giovanni and Alberto planted with me 4 corals on a new artificial reef, located in mandarin house-reef at a depth of 2.1 meters. This time was not an easy task! The [...]
Carl and Nadine - Certificate of Participation On 25th April, Carl and Nadine planted with me 4 corals on a new artificial reef (“octopus”), located in mandarin house-reef at a depth of [...]
On 13th April, Mr Biagio planted with me more than 30 corals on a new artificial reef (“NANATURTLE”), located in mandarin house-reef at a depth of 12 meters. We started with a short briefing [...]
It was a lucky night here in Pom Pom Island Resort..we released 52 green hatchling!! The babies decided to hatch during dinner time, and a group of guests had the opportunity to see them! [...]
Coral reef ecosystems have been an essential part of the way of life and survival of island communities since ancient times. Coral reefs provide a home for more than 25% of all marine species [...]