Proposed Flights – Arrival – Tawau International Airport (TWU)
Malaysia Airlines : www.malaysiaairlines.com.my
Air Asia : www.airasia.com
* Flight schedules subject to change without prior notice. Please check with the respective airlines
COVID-19: Due to various changing travel policies and flight schedules, we will not list flights inbound to Tawau. Guests are advised to check their own countries’ travel policies (Travel Lanes etc) and flight schedules before travel
Airport Pickup → Semporna Jetty → Pom Pom Island Resort
|Airport Pickup||Semporna Jetty → Pom Pom Island
Immigration Department of Malaysia
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us on our enquiry form above
** Guest are strongly advised to take morning schedules
** Boat departures are subject to weather conditions
** The company will not hold responsibility for any overnight accommodation due to bad weather.
Upon arrival at Tawau International Airport (TWU), our representative will meet and transfer you to Semporna Jetty by coach
From Semporna Jetty, we will transfer you to Pom Pom Island by speed boat
Departure Boat Schedules – Pom Pom Island Resort
Pom Pom Island Resort → Semporna Jetty → Airport Transfer
|Pom Pom Island → Semporna Jetty||Tawau Airport Arrival
For guests that wish to travel by themselves to Semporna Jetty:
- Contact us in advance to check for boat availability > Contact
- Refer and check our Boat departure schedule above under “Boat to Pom Pom Island” > Proposed Flights Schedule
- Take note of our location and make your way to our Semporna Office/Jetty on departure date > Contact
BKI – Kota Kinabalu
SDK – Sandakan
KUL – Kuala Lumpur
TWU – Tawau
Tawau International Aiport (TWU)
Proposed flight times are for reference only and are not updated in real-time.
Please check with the respective airline(s) and their flight schedules for up to date information and booking details
Tawau International Airport (TWU) <> Semporna Jetty – 60-90mins
Semporna Jetty <> Pom Pom Island – 40~45mins
Above Transportation travel times are for reference only and subject to factors such as weather, traffic, sea conditions etc that may affect total travel time
If you have questions or just want to find out more, please do not hesitate to use the enquiry form above or other means of contact that can be found at Contact
All reservations can be made via email or fax to Sipadan Pom Pom Resort & Tours Sdn Bhd. Once a booking is made, a 20% reservation fee from the total package price must be paid within 7 days otherwise it will automatically be made available for resale. The paid fees are not refundable and full payment have to be settled 30 days before the date of arrival. Please note that an enquiry cannot be confirmed until we have received payment and guest personal particulars.
Mode(s) of Payment:
- Payment can be made by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Bank In to :
- Name of Bank: PUBLIC BANK
- Name: Sipadan Pom Pom Resort & Tours Sdn Bhd
- Account No: 3202-17-0029
- Please fax/email us the bank remittance order slip for our record with advice of the remittance date and the respective corresponding bank.
– Kindly be informed that our company will NOT absorb any International / Oversea / Outstation banker charges.
- Credit Card (Visa/Master)
For Credit card payments, an authorization form will be sent to you to fill in and sign, and then returned (fax/email) to us. Please furnish us a copy of your passport and credit card ( front page only ).