Internet Pre-Booking RM160 per dive
1 -5 dives RM200 per dive
6-10 dives RM180 per dive
11 – dives RM160 per dive
Orientation Dive – Over one year no dive are recommend RM200 per dive
Nitrox Tank – Max. 36% Oxygen RM20 per tank
*All prices in Malaysian Ringgit MYR
*All prices inclusive of 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Price changes without prior notice
Equipment Rental Rates
|Full Snorkel Equipment|
Mask, Snorkel, Snorkel fins,Wet Suit & Life Jacket
|RM 45 per day|
|Full Diving Equipment |
Mask, Fins, BCD, Regulator, Dive Computer,Wetsuit
|RM 130 per day|
|Mask & Snorkel Set||RM 16 per day|
|Snorkelling Fins / Open Hill Fins||RM 16 per day|
|Booties||RM 10 per day|
|Long Suit||RM 30 per day|
|Short Suit||RM 25 per day|
|Regulator||RM 35 per day|
|BCD||RM 35 per day|
|Diving Computer||RM 35 per day|
|Torch||RM 30 per dive|
|Underwater Camera ( One trip or 2.5 hours )||RM 120 per trip|
|Go Pro ( One trip or 2.5 hours )||RM 150 per trip|
- Price changes without prior notice
Snorkeling Trip (From Pom Pom Island)
Where Is Nemo RM130 per person
Morning AM8:30 ~ AM11:00, 2.5 hours trip, Required mini.4 pax, Every Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Turtle Quest RM130 per person
Afternoon PM2:30 ~ PM5:00, 2.5 hours trip, Required mini.4 pax, Every Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
Coral Reef Explore RM140 per person *price inclusive National Park entrance permit
Afternoon PM2:30 ~ PM5:00, 2.5 hours trip, Required mini.4 pax, Every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
Marine Photo Adventure ( Sea Gypsy ) RM200 * Price inclusive photoshooting and DVD
Afternoon PM2:30 ~ PM5:00, 2.5 hours trip, Required mini.4 pax, Every Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- Snorkeling Equipment are provided for each trip.
- Child : up to 12yrs old – 50% Discount from adult price
- Minimum 4 Snorkelers for the trip
- Drink & snacks will be provided for each trip.
- One (1) Snorkeling Guide.
- Please refer to dive centre for further information and assistant.
King Of The World – Trekking Trip RM180 per person
*price inclusive National Park entrance permit
Afternoon PM2:30 ~ PM5:30, 3 hours trip, Required mini.4 pax, Every Sunday/Tuesday/Saturday
PADI Kids & Junior
Minimum Age: 8yrs old. Do your first dive with one of our Instructors at the Housereef.
Maximum Depth is 2mt and the maximum Divetime is 30 min.
|PADI JUNIOR SCUBA DIVER|
Minimum Age: 10yrs old. Make your first Step to get your certification! 3 theory lessons, 3 confined water, 2 dives on the
housereef to a Maximum Depth of 12 meters, Course Manual, Equipment and Certification Fee are included.
You get worldwide certified as Scuba Diver to maximum 12 m depth.
|PADI JUNIOR OPEN WATER DIVER|
Minimum Age: 10yrs old. 5 theory lessons, 5 confined water, 4 dives on the House reef to a Maximum Depth of 18 meters,
Course Manual, Equipment and Certification Fee are included. You get worldwide certified as Open Water Diver to maximum depth between 12mt and 18mt.
|PADI JUNIOR ADVENTURE DIVER|
Minimum Age 10yrs old. Are you already OWD and want to learn more? Excellent! Do 3 Adventure Dives with our
Instructors on the House reef, do Theory and Knowledge Reviews. That’s it. No big Studying and a lot of Fun!
Certification Fee included!
|PADI JUNIOR ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER|
Minimum Age 12yrs old! Maximum Depth between 21mt and 30mt. 5 Adventure Dives, including Deep and Navigation with
our Instructors on the House reef, do Theory and Knowledge Reviews. That’s it. No big Studying and a lot of Fun!
Certification Fee and Manual included!
Feel free to ask our Team for help. If you have booked already a dive package please ask us how to offset the individual package price with the course fees. **Per boat trip 45 RM additional costs **Equipment -50% during the course
PADI Courses & Programs
|PADI Discover Scuba Diving|
You think about an Open Water Diver Course or like to go deeper? You will go with our
Instructors at the house reef or by boat. The maximum Depth is 12m and the maximum Dive time is 75 min.scuba instructor plus credit for OWD
|PADI SCUBA DIVER|
Min age 10 years
Included : 3 theory lessons, 3 confined water, 2 dives on the house reef, manual, equipment, insurance,certification fee.
Scuba Diver max.12m depth under supervision of Dive Instructor.
|PADI OPEN WATER DIVER - UPGRADE|
Min age 10/12 years
Included : 2 theory lessons, 2 confined water, 2 dives on the house reef, equipment, insurance, certification fee.
NOT manual is included . max 12/18m depth, Dive Instructor.
|PADI OPEN WATER DIVER|
min age 10/12 years
5 theory lessons, 5 confined water, 2 house reef dives , 2 boat dives,manual, equipment, certification fee. max 12-18m depth,Dive Instructor
|PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER|
Minimum Age 12 years! Maximum Depth 30mt. 5 Adventure Dives, including Deep and Navigation with our
Instructors. You need to do Theory and Knowledge Reviews. That’s it. No big Studying and a lot of Fun!
Certification Fee and Manual included!
|PADI RESCUE DIVER|
Min age 10/12 years
Included : Theory lessons, 10 confined water, 2 scenario's on the boat, manual, certification fee
|PADI EFR - First and Secondary Care-|
Included : Manual,certification fee. Not a diving course, it is required for PADI Rescue diver.
|PADI Dive Master|
Min age 18 years
Feel free to ask our Instructor Team for help. If you booked already a dive package please ask our staff to offset the individual package price with the course fees.
DIVE CENTER POLICY & REGULATIONS
- All Snorkelling activities can change due to weather or water conditions, but normally will take place from 8.00 am to 5: pm. It is the responsibility of the guest to be at the dive center on time, and already have your snorkel gear, or gear changes completed 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Please do not ask for changes at the time the boat needs to depart, as we strive to remain on schedule.
- All Guided snorkelling trips to surrounding islands are organized daily with *a minimum of 4 people*
- Note: Snorkelling equipment is not included in the price; it can be rented at the dive centre.
1. All diving activities are scheduled in advance. We do not take last minute divers. Please schedule morning dives the night before, at the dive desk, from 7:00pm to 8:00 pm. Please schedule all afternoon dives, either the night before, or that morning, before lunch. Divers are responsible to be at the dive center by 8:00 am for morning dives, and by 2:15 pm for afternoon dives. This is vital for us to be able to schedule our professional divers, boat captains and boats for that dive period. Please do not show up late, or we will need to move you to a later dive. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. The Diving package includes :
- Two boat dives to another island, with a minimum of 2 people in the morning;
- One boat dive around Pom Pom Island in the afternoon, with no minimum.
- Dive sites in the surrounding islands* will be organized and subject to our Dive Instructor / Dive master’s recommendation based on weather and sea conditions.
- Any additional early morning or night diving will be charged separately.
* The islands around Pom Pom are: Pulau Bohaydulong (Tun Sakaran Marine Park),
Pulau Mantabuan, Pulau Timba Timba, Pulau Bohayan, Pulau Kalapuan, Pulau Pandanan, Pulau Mataking.
3. The diving package is strictly for CERTIFIED DIVERS, in good medical condition.
Diving licenses must be shown upon reservation, or at the dive centre well prior to any dive activity.
4. The dive package includes Air or Nitrox Tanks (12 litre), belt and weights.
Note: All other dive equipment is not included in the price if not expressly specified; it can be rented at the dive centre.
5. The Dive Manager and/or Dive Instructors reserve the right to stop any dive activity if the dive centre policy is not respected, especially if divers are standing, sitting, bumping or touching the corals, or other marine animals.
6. Each dive package is valid for 1 person only: it may not be shared, and is not transferable.
Any booked dive package is not refundable in the event of a “no show” or other surplus dives at the discretion of the Dive Manager.
7. Pom Pom PADI Dive Centre adheres to PADI’s established no fly time periods, as seen in your Open water diver manual, the PADI Instructors manual or the RDP.
8. The use of personal dive computers is highly recommended, and we do not allow a single dive computer to be shared by multiple divers. If you dive without a computer, you must have a watch + depth gauge + Demonstrate the use of the RDP table.
9. Prepaid Dive Course & E-learning from PADI WEBSITE: If you wish to do a course, you must obtain a Medical certificate specifically FOR DIVING ACTIVITY before booking or starting the E-learning.
– Even though you can do your theory before your arrival, online through PADI’s website,
YOU WILL NEED TO PASS A QUICK REVIEW EXAM BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE COURSE.
After this, you only need to do the practical sections in the water.
– Prepaid courses are not refundable.
10. SELF DIVE WITH A BUDDY FROM OUR Pier (House reef)
To be allowed to self-dive you are required to:
– book in advance at least a 5 dive package;
– be an Advanced level diver or equivalent with 50+ logged dives;
– first participate in two guided dives on the house reef, as local orientation dives
Self Diving Rules & Regulations;
- 1. Self diving is available on request all day, from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm, and is subject to availability and approval by the dive center.
2. Can only begin after a 1 hour surface interval from the previous dive.
3. Self-diving is at your own risk, and the resort is not liable for any incident and/or
accident experienced during a self-diving activity. All guests are strongly advised to
avoid self-diving during the boat transfer operation time.
4. The Dive Manager and Dive Instructors reserve the right to stop providing self diving
if the rules and regulations are not respected.
5. The Rules and Regulations are subject to change without prior notice.
Note: When we provide a dive guide to lead or dive with you, there is an additional charge of RM 40.00 per person.
11. SCUBA REVIEW and CHECK UP DIVE (House reef)
- After 2 years from the last dive all certified divers must do Scuba Review.
- Certified Diver with less 50 logged dives and last dive more than 1 year ago must do Scuba Review.
- Certified Diver with over 50 logged dives and last dive more than 1 year ago have to do Check Up Dive.
For your own safety and general organization, each Self-dive must be requested at least
2 hours in advance and be approved by the dive department.