~ Recreation section under construction ~
There is never a dull moment at Pom Pom Island resort. For the adventurous we offer kayaking and snorkeling or if that sounds like too much hard work then why not take a stroll on our white sand beaches or simply sit back and soak up the rays
Night diving ,Night turtle patrolling and Night baby turtles releasing are temporary stop until further notice.
For sea lovers there are
- Snorkeling and swimming, either from the beach or the jetty
- Kayak Rental
- It takes about 1 hour to kayak around our island, the best times are either early in the morning or after 4pm in the evening to avoid the heat of the day and enjoy cool sea breezes
For sporting enthusiasts we have:
- Beach volleyball
- Enjoy a game of football with the workers of Pompom
- Enjoy bicycling or running around our jogging/bike track where you can see the vegetable gardens and fruit trees or you can watch the sunset and enjoy romantic walks on the beach.
- Bohaydulong Island Trekking
- For our guests who want to spend longer exploring the nearby islands, we have recently introduced a trek at Bohaydulong Island, where you can climb up to 366 metre view point over the other islands. After that, you can then a visit the Marine Park Research centre into Giant Clams. We take our morning break, then our guests can enjoy snorkelling within the lagoon. We take a picnic lunch which we can enjoy either at Bohaydulong or Mantabuan Island on the beach depending on tides times. After that we continue snorkelling around the beautiful corals gardens within the Marine Park then returning home to Pom Pom later in the afternoon.
For those who want relax inside, there is a pool table, board games, and our bar area with seating area. In the evenings, our Dive Instructors can be found at our Dive Desk where you can check through our fish and macro books to identify the discoveries of the day and plan for the following day
Yesterday afternoon, a green turtle nest adopted by Anuska, finally hatched!! More than 60 hatchlings have been released to the sea during high tide. As always, was a spectacular event for all the guests [...]
Hello Pom Pom Lovers! I have great news for you: the reef surveys in Pom Pom Island start again! Our eco-divers Oriana and Rayner conducted the first survey of the year in Cliff Hanger, [...]
Hello Pom Pom Lovers! We had a very lucky day here at Pom Pom Island Resort! A Green Turtle and Hawksbill Turtle babies, hatch from their nest en masse and then rush to the [...]
If you enjoy snorkelling or diving, you absolutely have to graduate from fish to sea turtles! Observing these amazing creatures in their natural habitat is a magical experience... While diving or snorkelling you will [...]
We have a limited space left in our resort in June, July and August - don't miss it! Pom Pom Island Resort is known for its clear blue water, breath-taking sunsets and completely pedestrian way [...]
Here in Pom Pom Island Resort, we celebrated the “Earth Day” in a very special way! During the morning, 47 green turtle hatchlings made their own way to the great blue! It was completely [...]