Pom Pom Island Resort (www.pompomisland.com) invites highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
1. Web Designer / Administrator (based in K.K. office) must possess Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PHP & Flash.
• Job scopes include website administration, problem solver, internet marketing improvement, graphic design and other ad hoc assignment from management.
2. Resident marine biologist
- Applicant must have experience in Turtle conservation and corals replanting program.
- Possess good English speaking skill and other languages will be an advantage.
- Contract of two years with free food and lodging subject to work permit approval if the applicant is a non Malaysian.
3. Dive Instructor / Dive Master ( Chinese Speaking )
- Applicants must have experience in diving industry
- Speak fluent Mandarin and English. Others language as an advantage.
- Contract of two years with work permit approval ( if foreigner )
- Working experience in an island resort will be an advantage.
- Full resumes (CV) with a clear recent full posture photograph.
The above posts are “career position” for those who plan to explore and build up their career seriously in Asia. Reward and remuneration will be subject to performance. Applicants who do not possess this kind of calibre are courteously advised not to apply.
Applicants who do not receive their response within 10 days from their e-mails will be deemed as not successful.
Interested candidates please write or call direct to office for interview.
Sipadan Pom Pom Resort & Tours Sdn Bhd (690245-V)
A-2-1, Karamunsing Capital, Lorong Kapital,
Block A, Lot 1, 2nd Floor, 88400 Kota Kinabalu
Tel: 088-484083 / 484093 Fax: 088-484098